A couple months ago, we featured a video clip with the ever-brilliant Bill Fretz from his latest DVD, Metalsmith Essentials: Forming Hollow Rings with Bill Fretz. Today we're sharing a video project which features Bill forming a concave cuff bracelet using his new Silversmith’s Forming Stakes and a brass blank. Enjoy!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Trackbacks are disabled.
Welcome to The Studio, a meeting place for those who, like all of us at Rio Grande, share a passion for making jewelry.
This little corner of the web is your opportunity to meet and visit with our experts and the experts who are our friends and partners. Come by often and see what’s new. Offer your take on the latest and greatest in your shop or studio.
Whether you’re just starting out or are always on the prowl for a new idea or inspiration, we look forward to getting to know you!
- Business Know-How with Marlene Richey: Finding Your Ultimate Customer and Getting Their Attention!
- What Are You Working on Now? Show Us Your Stuff AND Enter Our June Contest!
- 2012 Saul Bell Design Award Winner Marina Babić
- What’s Hot Now: Gold-Filled Treasures!
- In the Spotlight: How Scrimshaw Art Found Dennis Sims