Introducing the Metal Clay Edition of the WWoN? Contest!
Well folks, it’s time for another What Are You Working on Now? Contest, but this month there’s a twist! This is your chance to share pictures of metal clay creations that are unfolding on your bench. If you are the chosen winner, your work will be spotlighted on The Studio in August and (BONUS!) you’ll win a 30g package of WHITE COPPRclay™—an exciting chance to get your hands on this awesome new clay from Metal Adventures!
This contest is open it to ALL metal clay designs. Here are the simple guidelines:
- To enter, leave a comment right here in the comments on THIS BLOG POST.
- In your comment, share one or more photos of a metal clay creation from your bench in ANY state of completion. Your piece can be made with ANY type of metal clay (WHITE COPPRclay, BRONZclay, COPPRclay, PMC+ Silver Clay, etc—you get the idea!).
- Tell us a little about your approach or technique. Describe how this piece came to be and give us some context. Your fellow jewelers LOVE to read this stuff and so do we.
- Be sure to give us your FULL NAME and include a link to your blog, website, and Etsy store (if you have one). We want a chance to see more examples of your work!
- After you add your comment, be sure to check back and make sure your photo has properly uploaded. We don’t want to miss your pic!
The contest deadline is August 5, 2014 at midnight—reminders will be posted on Rio’s Facebook page, so visit us often! Enter and you might be basking in The Studio spotlight this time next month and playing with your new batch of WHITE COPPRclay!